Tagaziel is a graduate of the Adam Mickiewicz University, with a magister degree in law (equivalent to a Master of Laws). Due to reasons beyond his control, his professional life is largely divorced from his education, though the skills earned in the five skills of studying law continue to be of great help.
Since 2010, he has pursued a career as a writer, starting as a content creator for a Canadian content marketing company. After parting ways, he joined Curse, Inc. in 2013 as one of the wiki managers in charge of maintaining and developing the Gamepedia platform and remained there ever since.
His other professional engagement is with ShoddyCast as proofreader and content writer.
- Fallout Power Armor Lore Video: Written as a primer on power armor before the release of Fallout 4. A well-researched, comprehensive overview of the lore surrounding the iconic armors of the series.
- The Vault Fallout Wiki: An editor since 2006, with far too many contributions to count. These include rewriting entire articles from scratch, adding site functionality, skinning, renders, marketing, the whole nine yards and then some. Also responsible for the official wiki social media accounts on Twitter and Facebook.
- The Official Pillars of Eternity Wiki: Inherited the wiki from another manager and expanded it greatly into the definite resource for all fans of the series. Including an extensive visual overhaul.
- Battletech Wiki: A wiki focusing on the gameplay aspects of HBS’ excellent adaptation of the venerable franchise.
- The Official Shadowrun Returns/Dragonfall/Hong Kong Wiki: One of the earliest large wikis tackled by Tagaziel. Still holds up after all these years.
- Tyranny Wiki: Originally a passion project, the wiki turned out to be one of the more popular sites of the network and dwarfs the official wiki in terms of content and traffic. Tagaziel’s favorite contributions include the interactive map of The Tiers, detailed companion backgrounds, and of course, faction overviews.
- Steel Division: Normandy ’44 Wiki: Passion project that turned out to be bigger than it was supposed to be. Featured on Eugen Systems’ official blog.
- Azrael’s Tear Wiki: A tribute and a shrine to one of the most interesting games of the 1990s. It’s quality is inversely proportional to its popularity, unfortunately.