I’ve been dabbling in mods for a long while. Apart from a variety of personal cosmetic and gameplay mods made for myself, I’ve contributed to and published a number of other mods. My contributions are usually the written word, though I’ve also made a few graphics mods.
- Restoration Patch: Killap’s finest creation! My humble contribution to the project included design work for the submarine sequence (heavily influenced by Van Buren questing) and new terminal entries for the Emperor in San Francisco. If you don’t have time to play the mod, you can always check out the design doc I created (there be grammar errors, as it was intended for internal use only) or the entries in their raw form.
- Item Descriptions: One of the more popular mods and one that makes programmers worldwide cry. Instead of doing this the smart way – scripting and custom messages – I hacked the descriptions into item icons.
- Classic Combat Armor Colors: A simple texture replacer.
- Zhu-Rong v418 Prototype Skin: The absence of custom skins for unique weapons in Fallout 3 bothered me, so I made this little mod to address the shortcoming… A bit.
Fallout: New Vegas
- High Resolution Newspapers, RadX, Classic RadAway, Classic Books, Fission Battery, and Cigarettes: High resolution mods designed to address pet peeves of mine.
- Enclave Flight Jacket: Inspired by the fan-made Fallout PnP and the Enclave sourcebook, this flight jacket was issued to Enclave Vertibird pilots. Now it can be yours!
- Expanded Ranger Combat Armors: More variety in Ranger armors! Mostly a texture swap of Lonesome Road riot gears.
- Brotherhood Armor: A familiar friend from Fallout and Fallout 2 returns.
- A Last Goodbye: I wrote farewell letters by Graham and Daniel, meant to provide closure at the end of Honest Hearts. The mod’s idea and implementation was handled by Lexx, an all-around awesome German modder.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Full English Translation: One of my proudest and also most embarrassing achievements, a complete translation of the game from Russian… Without actually knowing any Russian. At least it was better than nothing for a while!